- No need to use third party apps.
- It’s easy to use.
- It’s built into Facebook, and it’s free.
- Less lag time than third party apps.
- Cannot switch between camera and screen sharing.
- No fixed logo or graphic overlays. Other apps have the option of including your logo, or other graphics to appear on screen. Facebook does not.
- No lower thirds. Lower thirds are the graphics and crawlers you see across the bottom of videos.
- No picture in picture mode. When sharing your screen, you don’t have the option to have a small video of yourself in part of the window.
- Videos quality isn’t the greatest.
I used it and when done it was hard to find it (group). I found in media, and later in the feed or board. But it didn’t share my screen. I thought maybe I missed some step, but now seeing your further notes I think it just didn’t do its job. chinese dating free Cos I definitely chose screenshare and ‘share’. Did you say it only works in Chrome??
When you select screen share, is there a way to share the computer audio rather than a microphone? I want to stream a previously recorded concert.
All the step works. But after clicking the Go Live, it appears “Unable to start Live video. Check your setting and try again?” So how do I fix this?
Facebook has been extremely glitchy lately! I just tried going live with Facebook Producer and got the same error you saw. I didn’t see any obvious way to fix it. A lot of people who go live regularly use apps like Streamyard and . Going live with either of those seems to be more reliable than using FB Producer. To use either of them you’ll connect to Facebook, just follow the prompts with either of them to get set up. Continue reading Have you tried the new Facebook Live built in screen sharing feature yet?